While CCI is new company, it does not lack either experience or resource. CCI’s management team is made up of its three principal investors. H.E. Pedro Chiang is one of the most renowned real estate developers in Macau and has built more than 100 buildings. H.E. Okha UNG Uy has more than 10 years business and real estate development experience in Cambodia. H.E, Pedro Chiang is one of the most renowned real estate developers in Macau and has built more than 100 building and H.E, Tan Yim Chhay has administrative experience from managing companies while in France. Combined the management team of CCI has more than 100 year total experience.
H.E. Okha Ung Uy (Wong Man Wai), Chairman & CEO of CCI
H.E, Okha Ung Uy lived in Macau from 1971 until 1993 when he returned to Cambodia. While in Macau he earned a Bachelor of Accounting and was a successful entrepreneur, even becoming a member of the Macau Chamber of Commerce in 1990. Since returning to Cambodia, Ung Uy has invested in several business ventures including:
- Construction and administration of Depot Market
- Lumber Factory
- Founder and President of CC&A International Consulting Firm
- Chairman & CEO of Chhay Chhay investment Co,.Ltd
- In 2004 Ung Uy became an advisor to H.E. Samdach Heng Samrin, Chairman of the National Assembly.
H.E. Pedro Chiang (Lam Wai), Vice-Chairman of CCI
Cambodian-born Pedro Chiang has lived in Macau since 1971. Pedro Chiang has extensive experience in real estate development, restaurants, hotels His investment in Chhay Chhay Investment's POSEZ gets him involved in one of the largest development projects in Cambodia and his experience will ensure the success of the POSEZ. Amazingly, Pedro Chiang has found time in his busy schedule to attend law school and in 2005 he completed a 4-year law degree.
In 2004 he became an advisor to H.E. Samdach Heng Samrin, Chairman of the National Assembly.
H.E. Tan Yim Chhay, Vice-Chairman of CCI
Tan Yim Chhay lived in France from 1973 until 2000 when he returned to Cambodia. While in France he earned a Bachelor of Economics and a Doctorate of Political Science. Tan Yim Chhay's experience includes:
- Managing Director of Maison de Paris SA
- Director of Futur SA
- PR Director of Khmer Development Consulting Ltd.
- Vice-Chairman of Chhay Chhay Investment Ltd.
- In 2005 Tan Yim Chhay became an advisor to H.E. Samdach Heng Samrin, Chairman of the National Assembly.